Hamburg x Urban Outfitters

Hey guys, today after a long absence I´m finally back with a new Outfit post. Even though school is about to stress me out (don´t we a...

Hey guys,
today after a long absence I´m finally back with a new Outfit post.
Even though school is about to stress me out (don´t we all feel the pain?), I will try to write some more blogposts and to keep you updated about what is going on in my life.
As you probably know from snapchat and instagram I met Andrea a two weeks ago in Hamburg.
These pictures are all kindly photographed by her combined with a lot of fun ;)
That day I decided to wear my two new favourite pieces from Urban Outfitters.*
Firstly my new black jeans which fits perfectly and secondly my new and totally loved black coat.
I was on a hunt for a coat like that for such a long time but I have never found one.
I paired them with a beige pullover and a red flannel underneath.
My hat and a pair of black Dr. Martens could not be missed on a long stroll through beautiful Hamburg.
My watch choice was the beige/brown coloured watch from Shore Projects.
 I hope you like this Outfit and my new post, I´d be happy about some Feedback.
I wish you all a lovely saturday full of good company, series and Food! :)
Deutsch:
Hi Leute,
nach langer Zeit melde ich mich heute wieder mit einem neuen Outfitpost.
In der Schule wird es in nächster Zeit wieder stressiger (haben wir nicht alle das Problem), trotzdem versuche ich hier wieder aktiver zu werden.
Wie ihr wahrscheinlich von Snapchat und Instagram wisst, habe ich vor zwei Wochen Andrea in Hamburg getroffen, wo auch diese Bilder kombiniert mit sehr viel Spaß entstanden sind :)
An dem Tag entschied ich mich für meine zwei neuen Lieblinge von Urban Outfitters.*
Eine schwarze Jeans, welche super sitzt und ein schwarzer, wirklich schöner, Mantel.
Ich habe schon lange nach einem Mantel wie diesen gesucht und freue mich deshalb noch mehr ihn jetzt tragen zu können.
Zu den beiden Teilen zog ich einen beigen Pullover und ein rot-karriertes Hemd an.
Mein Hut und schwarze Dr. Martens waren natürlich dabei.
Eine beige/braune Uhr von Shore Projects passte, meiner Meinung nach, perfekt zum Oufit!
Ich hoffe euch gefällt der neue Post, ich würde mich sehr über Feedback freuen.
Ich wünsch euch noch einen schönen Samstag mit euren Freunden, vielen Serien und gutem Essen ;)

  

 Outfit Details:
Hat - H&M
Coat - Urban Outfitters
Flannel - Urban Outfitters
Pullover - Pull & Bear
Jeans - Urban Outffitters
Shoes - Dr. Martens
Watch - Shore Projects

 * In collaboration with Urban Outfitters.
    Thank you Malte!

Urban Outfitters

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare