Old Levis Jacket | BERLIN Outfit pt. 3

Hello gorgeous people and welcome to the third and last part of my Berlin series! So before I explain my last look, I wanted to thank you...

Hello gorgeous people and welcome to the third and last part of my Berlin series! So before I explain my last look, I wanted to thank you for commenting on the last Outfits and giving me even more power to shoot more n' more Outfits! 
For the last day in Berlin, I went for my Dr. Martens for sure and combined a black, almost jogger pants with an black, long pullover and an grey T-Shirt underneath it. On top, I picked my thrifted Levis jacket which I got in Berlin some months ago. I love it, how "she" is the eye-catcher of this look. I paired everything with my daily backpack from Zara and my all time fav watch by Kapten&Son, which is adorable as well. 
I hope you liked this lazy look, see ya, x Erik.
             ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
         
                                           Outfitdetails:                                            

Jacket - Levis
Shoes - Dr. Martens
Pants/Joggers - Bershka
Backpack - Zara 
Watch - Kapten&Son
Pullover - H&M


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare