Coat weather

Hey guys, I have got more time at the moment and the holidays are coming so welcome to todays Outfit post. This time I wrote the pos...


Hey guys,
I have got more time at the moment and the holidays are coming so welcome to todays Outfit post.
This time I wrote the post additionally in german, so if you are interested in that version - scroll down a bit.
It is still very cold here in Bremen and that is why I wore my coat from mango and my new and totally loved knit from Elvine to keep me warm.
To give my Outfit at least a little touch of colour I decided to wear my red Dr.Martens.
As accessory to finish the Outfit I wore a black and white scarf, a hat (as always) and a simple but elegant watch with a black dial.
I hope you like this Outfit as much as I do.
Maybe you have some feedback or ideas for coming blogposts? - Let me now in the comments or on instagram.
Have a nice day and a great weekend!
Hey Leute,
in letzter Zeit hatte ich glücklicherweise wenig Schulstress, weshalb heute ein neuer Outfitpost erscheint.
Da es leider immer noch ziemlich kalt hier in Bremen ist, trug ich meinen  Mantel und meinen neuen wirklich gemütlichen Pullover von Elvine.
Meine Dr. Martens sorgten für wenigstens etwas Farbe.
Zu meinen Accessoires an dem Tag zählten ein schwarz/weißer Schal, ein Hut und eine Uhr von Kapten and Son mit schwarzem Ziffernblatt.
Ich hoffe euch gefällt das Outfit und ich konnte euch etwas inspirieren.
Solltet ihr Feedback oder Ideen für weitere Posts haben, schreibt mir gerne einen Kommentar, ich würde mich sehr freuen!

Ich wünsche Euch einen schönen Tag und ein tolles Wochenende.



What I wore:

Coat - Mango 
   Knit - Elvine  * 
Jeans - H&M 
         Shoes - Dr.Martens
Scarf - Zara   
Hat - H&M   
                 Watch - Kapten and Son

 

 




* Elvine sent me the knit for advertising, I only show you products I really like.

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare